Monday, April 8, 2013

Sometimes It Doesn't Take Much

Waiting for clearance to have sex after giving birth sucks.  Waiting for clearance in the beginning of Spring doubly sucks.  Waiting for clearance at the beginning of Spring while being home together is just down right impossible.  So what to do then?

Last night Harry eased his way behind me as I laid in bed.  It began with light touches and gentile strokes while we kissed passionately in the spoon position.  I grabbed Harry's cock in my hand and stroked him concentrating more on providing tension to the shaft than long strokes since there was no lubrication.  When Harry placed himself between my thighs I slightly rebuked him thinking that he was going to enter my lady chamber and although I am almost at the point of saying to hell with the doctors, I still remain cautious.  He quietly shushed me and fitted his penis between my thighs and close to my clitoris.  As he slowly began rocking against me he wrapped forearm against my throat and his other tightly across my milk oozing breasts.  
It did not take long and soon we came in a cacophony of moans.

Sometimes it just doesn't take much!

No comments:

Post a Comment