Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Great Pussy Eating Debate

My arm didn't really have to be twisted into this discussion.  Without a whole lot of pomp and circumstance I will say first and foremost that just like kissing, girls have pussy eating down pat.  Why?  They pay more attention to what is making their partner happy, they are gentle when they need to be gentle and rough when the need to be rough.  I also think that they tend to produce more saliva.  
I am in very much the same boat as my husband though as I have worked very hard with him in order to get it perfect with him.  He worships eating my pussy and takes his cues well when I am sitting on his face.  Most men however do not know what they are doing.  He always laughs when he watches another man have a go at it, "you didn't get any pleasure from that did you?" 
There have been exceptions like a certain married man we dealt with, but his wife's sexual energy and desires not to mention build were almost identical to mine so I am sure that he had lots of practice, it also helped that he showed so much delight in making me orgasm.  But again my husband and this other woman's husband were exception's.
First is never just blow on the pussy.  And practice makes perfect ;0)

Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment