Sunday, June 24, 2012

Miss Kitty's at the Dragonfly

Ha, I don't know exactly what to say about Miss Kitty's come back to LA party.  I have only been to one of her parties before and that was a night that I was really sick.  I can say that I was thoroughly entertained!  Everyone around me seemed to be having a lot of fun.  I had the strange feeling of walking into a den of Nerds and Freaks in costume though.  I think that Miss Kitty and us were the coolest people in attendance.
The music was good and the drink prices were fair, but I could have debauched most of the crowd.  Also I am probably a little bitter because I fell in love with a beautiful submissive woman in a mask, to find out later that she was a unattractive clumsy Dom man. (only in my life)  But I did see a woman give head to a guy in the booth behind us, so I stopped being bitter pretty quickly and became more entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment