Friday, April 20, 2012

Bar Sinister Los Angeles

Harry and I went out last Saturday night to a place called Bar Sinister.  We had heard that there was going to be a really great Burlesque Dancer performing and thought that it would be hot to check it out.  In my own opinion we have been to several outstanding Fetish- ish parties and this one is not on the hot list.  There were way too many kids and sub attractive people.  See below posts to see how I feel about that.
I saw several plays on domination going on and none of them were compelling.  I want to be stopped and have a intake of breath, instead I stifled several yawns.
The show was great, but almost too short.  The dancer Olivia Bellafontaine that we had come to see was beautiful and fluid.  She was worth the $10 admission.
I only have two more things two rant about....... Why in LA do promoters advertise masquerades when only 1/3 of the attendees wear masks?  And... If you want to take a picture of me that is cool, I dress to be noticed.  But douche bags open your mouth and ask permission first, you are much more likely to get something other than my back.  That is All

No comments:

Post a Comment