Saturday, April 7, 2012

When Someone Else Comes To Play

Outside of having the most amazing husband in the world, we also have an incredible fuck friend.  He rarely has sex when he isn't with us, which is incredible and safer.  Last night he was over and we were able to play for the first time in awhile.  I find that it is exhilarating to have two totally different men playing court to my sexual desires and each other's.
Harry finally got to top.  I am so excited that I got to be present for it.  I was sucking our friend off, so I didn't get to actually see it, but the pressure was pretty fucking incredible.  The best part for me is that Harry doesn't let me be violent at all with him.  I always have to find someone else for that.  Whenever we play we always try to bring in someone that is at least a little submissive so that if I want to finger bang or bite their balls, it is not remiss.  I am not allowed to even pinch Harry's nipples, so this is always a novelty.
I am starting my Saturday in sexual bliss.  Lazy cat stretches and rubbing myself against Harry will be the gist of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment