Thursday, April 26, 2012

If you're a sadist and you know it clap your hands

I'm a sadist and I know it.

For years I wondered why I would get hard when Cherry would cry or become upset.  After I went to my first real bondage and s/m party in 2008 it all started to come into focus.  It was there that I realized I don't just like to watch others in various forms of discomfort but I revel in it.   However, I do enjoy a particular kind of sadistic play and that's prolonged sessions of pleasure mixed with sensory deprivation and pain.  I love to bind and leave them waiting, to get close to them and inhale their scent, to watch them shake with fear and anticipation to what I will do first.

I also have a major thing for spanking.  I mean serious over the knee spanking or even punishment with my trustworthy riding crop.  Nothing beats the sound of leather on supple flesh except perhaps the sound of wood.

Which makes being married to Cherry awesome as she has a masochistic streak in her and although it's not as strong as I would like, I'm allowed other human play toys to take out my desires on.  Which is doubly fun as she can be very sadistic to those with a sub mentality since she knows what that mindset is like from first hand experience.  I have seen her punch and beat on the chest of girls who are tied up to our bedposts, and finger fuck guys' ass till they moaned in mix of pleasure and agony.

I have made sub guys watch with anal plugs in their ass while I fuck hers while not allowing them to touch their cocks, and then afterwards send them home with orders not to jo.

Recently after a  bit of late night of drinking and watching dirty movies, I took her in the bedroom and fucked her ass repeatedly to intense orgasms.  Then put her on her back, got on top of her, and began to fuck her while choking her, squeezing her nose closed and then kissing her and pushing my tongue deep into her mouth for 20-30 seconds.

She convulsed and squirmed, and begged me to cum and I rewarded her of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment