Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

A friend of mine was having a mental breakdown today because she could not afford a gift for her "new" boyfriend. Although she had already bought him cupcakes and a teddy bear she felt that he should have more to prove that she loved him. I gave her some homemade idea's since I saw it was so important to her, but really. I must say that she is a squirtter, and I know for a fact that he really enjoys that. If he were my boyfriend I would squirt all over his face since she usually runs off before it can happen in girly shame. If you want to show him he has your heart and not be soooo graphic, write a love letter, take a special picture and upload it to his computer as wallpaper. Whatever it is, if you are going to make it that big of a fucking deal, get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment