Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Presents...

I came home and heard a knock on the door. I opened it to have the post lady hand me a package. It had my name on it with no return address, no markings and nothing to give me any impression of where it was from. Of course I opened it up straight away and to my delight someone had the consideration to send me a feeldoe. I ran through the possibilities of who it might be from and my mind settled on "the bitch". He just recently sent a story about how he wanted to be fucked with one before my husband fucked him mercilessly and so on.... I was kind of getting of on the mental visual when my husband arrived home. We got caught up in the mundane, but when Harry finally went into the room, he immediately commented. "So it came, did you get a chance to see it?" Of course the only adult toy I have wanted in a long time, came from the man I want to use it on the most. Once I have broken my connection to the moon I hope to get a chance. Maybe we can post some pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment