Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I Wanna See

I was just talking to Harry and we were looking at Tumblr. We have recently discovered this site and while I love it immensely and spend a lot of time looking through the plethora of pictures there, I find that I am annoyed by the fabricated beauty sex faces. Now it would seem after my other post that I only like to see beautious people having sex, that is not the case. I only like to fuck aesthetically pleasing people. But I like to see sex raw, not overly made up, not lips pursed as if they had been practicing the perfect "oooohhhhh." The coiffed hair the perfect makeup takes away from my fantasy. No one likes to be sexually lied to..... Most of us hate a faker of orgasms
and yet these models of perfection are re-blogged and re-posted and a mannequin seems way more appropriate and a lot more kinky...

No comments:

Post a Comment