Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hot and Attractive

I have been doing research all day to see what other Bi-sexual couples look like. Most of what I found has been a little appalling. If I were an outsider I would think that almost all bi people are over sized, under aged, unattractive people who use the term bi sexual because they would settle for anyone touching them. Sounds mean I know, but I have been with enough hot bi sexual individuals and couples to know that there is more out there.
We are very picky, me more so than him, about who we allow into our beds. Personality counts for everything but why do people always feel that attractive people must settle for whatever comes their way to get their rocks off. i have been at swinger parties where people have tried to take liberties, people who normally in any other situation would not even have had the courage to speak to me. I sound like a bitch.....
I think that more people would be involved in bi situations if more hot people were admitting that they liked to lick pussy or play with assholes. How many attractive sets of girls have made out with other girls in the club to get attention. The truth is most of them enjoy it. I like to dance up to them and whisper in their ears, "can I finger you some times." I actually have never done it... My husband assures me that most men lose their M4M cherry in the locker room or frat houses. SO why when I go to swinger parties or meet people online they are gross or sexually unattractive? I admit to being the other half of an extremely geeked out couple, but fuck we are hot and deserve to play with people that we feel are hot as well. Oh well that is my rant....

Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment